The Crisis Service can help with problems such as if you find yourself suddenly ill in bed, if you are recovering from a bereavement, or are home from hospital after being discharged.
Crisis Level 1 provides temporary emergency support when other services are not available.
ServicesLevel 1 can help with problems such as:
- shopping for essential items
- quick/light meal preparation
- support with personal care and showering
- posting mail and collecting prescriptions
- light household tasks
- ‘comfort’ calls after an emergency or bereavement
- sudden illness
- hospital discharge
- an accident
- domestic emergencies
Phone: 01273 328555